Sunday, November 24, 2013
Fully rested and back to school work tonight. Had an amazing time at the PSAHPERD convention in Valley Forge Casino over in the eastern side of PA. Had the privilege to of meeting and talking with some really inspiring and influential people. I was able to have a fantastic conversation with Jackie Colwes on intercity teaching and her experiences with it. I also was able to preside for two of my Slippery Rock University professors Dr. Joanne Leight and Dr. Martin Donahue who both did a great presentation on technology that we as students us as well as informing other professionals what they themselves use to evaluate their students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree with you on having a great time and meeting some influential people at the conference. I am so glad that I went to the convention. I am so glad that we all went and became so close. I think that all of the seminars were very informative and fun!!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun at convention! It was such a blast. I am really glad I found the money to go because I got a lot of new information. I was also able to meet new friends in the Physical and Health Education Dept. There were also other majors too that were very sweet. I plan on attending next year.
ReplyDelete